Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cooking this week (part of it, that is)

I had quite a break from cooking for various reasons over the past week.  I'm now sort of ready to jump back into menu planning again.  I have been browsing Pinterest for recipes as well (whether that's actually a constructive use of time of not, I'm not so sure).

Sunday-
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches (or wraps, in our case) with fresh spinach.
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Squares - for breakfasts, and because I had 2 rather nasty looking bananas that I hated to throw away.
(Two Pinterest recipes tried in one day.)

Monday-
Black Bean Soup
(Using chicken broth left from cooking the chicken for the chicken Caesar sandwiches and some kale "broth" I have in the freezer... It's not that I'm a tightwad, honest.  It's just that I hate to throw away good nutrients.)

Tuesday-
Chicken and rice?...maybe with Italian tomatoes and seasonings?

Wednesday-
Leftover black bean soup

Thursday-
Warm Lentil Salad


[I am not a fan of the "new" blogger...I've already switched back to the old once, and I don't think I can do it again.  Oh well, I'll get used to it.]


No comments:

Post a Comment