Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Status report

I just saw the first crocuses! I hope they aren't burned by frost, though it looks like they could tomorrow.

I used my new immersion blender for the first time this morning and I love it!

Supper:
- Ham~ already cooked, meal-sized amount from the freezer
- Sweet potatoes~ in the microwave. I know some people don't like to microwave things, which I don't really understand anyway, but for potatoes I just can't/won't justify running the oven for 45 minutes or so when I could cook them in less than 10 in the microwave!
- Cauliflower~ method of cooking to be determined.

We're headed to Grove City for the Vision and Values conference in April.

I ate red peppers and cauliflower yesterday afternoon, so today I can have ice cream, right?

And... I'd better get going if I'm going to meet my self-imposed class planning goal for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment