...by Leah for one of these things... And hey, why not?
1. The first rule is to post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 things about yourself/your life .
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
So here goes:
Post a photo of yourself and 11 things about yourself/your life.
1. I thought Mollie's question 11 about which way the toilet paper roll should be installed was funny. I know this is one of those things people feel strongly about, but I don't even pay attention to which way I'm putting the roll in. I may regularly insert it one way or the other, but I have no idea. What does this say about me? Do I want to know?
2. I like to cook (and bake).
3. I am an introvert.
4. I grew up raising sheep (that's the "I can't think of anything else interesting about me" fact that I used growing up for things like this).
5. I like to write, especially research papers.
6. I can't stand the movie Sleepless in Seattle (and no offense, but I don't understand why it's such a favorite:)
7. One of my favorite hymns is How Firm a Foundation.
8. Just because I'm not saying much in a group conversation doesn't mean I'm not enjoying myself. I like observing and listening.
9. I enjoy hosting people and hospitality (though that doesn't mean I don't stress about it beforehand!).
10. I do not really like bananas. I will eat them if they're handy and that's all the fruit I have, but I don't enjoy them at all. I don't like banana flavoring and I don't like bananas in baked goods (though again, I will eat it if necessary). Have you noticed that everyone seems to like bananas? Banana smoothies, banana bread, adding bananas to random baked goods, banana "ice cream" (sorry, but it's NOT the same thing)... "Healthy" baking recipes almost always include bananas. Ok, rant over. I guess I'm missing out on a lot.
11. I love history (and economics).
Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
1. What is your favorite pair of shoes? My sneakers, for sure.
2. What kind of car do you drive? A 1995 Volvo- old cars are great!
3. How would you describe your style? Casual? I'm not really sure.
4. What is your favorite color combination? Brown and teal, or khaki and teal.
5. What would you have for dinner tonight if you could have anything? A Chipotle steak burrito bowl hit the spot tonight.
6. Walk or run for exercise? Walk (or elliptical trainer for a more serious work-out)
7. Most treasured possession? My engagement ring
8. Favorite vacation memory? So many...maybe hiking and the views at Arcadia National Park, Bar Harbor, ME.
9. If you were having a daughter right now, what would you name her? I don't know. Pass?
10. Favorite way to spend an evening? Reading or taking a walk.
11. Favorite song? I always have trouble picking a favorite anything. I have groups of favorites. I don't even have a favorite singer or genre. It depends on the mood I'm in. Dancing in the Minefields by Andrew Peterson, Aslan by Kendall Payne, Lady Antebellum, Sara Bareilles, Michael Buble and the list goes on...
Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
1. Favorite vegetable?
2. White, milk or dark chocolate?
3. Do you have a favorite author (or book)?
4. What would be your ideal vacation?
5. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
6. What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
7. Name one thing you miss about childhood.
8. Name one character in a favorite movie or book with whom you particularly identify.
9. Do you use lists (to-do, menu planning, etc.)?
10. Creamy or chunky peanut butter?
11. How many spaces do you put after a period when typing?
You're tagged: Amy, Mandy, and Gretchen, but I completely understand if you choose not to do this and/or don't have time!